TC-16 Fiber Cleaver
HOW TO OPERATE
1. Open the body cover, and put the stripped fiber on the v-groove. And make sure that the cleave length is set as per operators’ intended length.
2. Close the cover firmly to cleave the fiber. And open the cover and take out the cleaved
fiber from the v-groove with care. Make sure that operators should be careful not to touch the cleaved fiber’s end.
3. For the continuous operation, remove the debris of cleaved fiber.
Operators are required not to touch the tip of the cleaving blade.
1.open the cover and make the blade carriage come out to the front of the body and hold it tight with hands.
2. Release 2 set screws (1st setscrew location: left of CAM, 2nd setscrew: backside of blade carriage).
3. Rotate the blade to the counter-clockwise. The blade is originally fixed on “position 1”. Treat the blade with care not to touch the tip of the blade.
4.Take the reverse order. (Fasten the setscrew with equal strength)
45X35 X 50