TC-18 Fiber Cleaver with Off-Cut Collector
63(W ) X 84( D ) X 63( H ) mm
HOW TO OPERATE
1. Open the top clamp lever and the lid of the single fiber adapter. The blade carriage should be in the forward position.
2. Lower the fiber straight into the correct V-groove with the end of the fiber coating (e.g. if the cleave length is 16mm) at the 16mm mark on the ruler.
3. Close the lid of the single fiber adapter.
4. Lower the top clamp lever. Slide the blade carriage to the rear of the cleaver. The fiber will be cleaved.
5. Open the top clamp lever. Then open the lid of the single fiber adapter and lift the newly cleaved fiber. Lift the off-cut and dispose it properly.