TC-19 Fiber Cleaver
HOW TO OPERATE
1. Open the pressure fiberboard and cover plate, put bare fiber in the fixture that was stripped coating (125mm/900mm), according to user’s requirement to ensure cutting length.
2. Push to the front of the cutting slider (Figure), press and close the pressure fiberboard and cover plate to fix optical fiber.
3. After close cover plate, ensure that the fiber is in a horizontal line.
4. Push cutting slider back a one-time to finish cutting.
5. Open cover plate and pressure fiberboard, then take out the fiber. In order to avoid damaging the fiber, fiber face don’t touch anything after take it out.
6. After finish cutting, please clean up the broken fiber and don’t damage blade for later use.
58X55 X 52