TC-40 OTDR Launch Cable Box
TC-40 is designed to aid in the testing of fiber optic cable when using an OTDR. The OTDR Launch Fiber box is used with Optical Time Domain Reflectometers (OTDR's) to help minimize the effects of the OTDR's launch pulse on measurement uncertainty. Available in many different configurations and fiber lengths.
• Pulse Suppressor, Launch Box, Delay Line, Installation/Testing, Training, Calibration
• Compound Latch for positive seal and easy opening with locking feature
• Nonmetal construction will not dent, corrode, or conduce electricity
• Water and dust prove allowing the unit to be taken into almost any environment
• Case can house up to 2,000 meters of fiber
• Auto Purge Valve for changes in altitude and temperature
Length x Width x Height
9.37" x 5.56" x 2.62"
0.75 kg (without fiber)
-40℃ ~ +55℃
< 0.5dB @ 1310nm for 1000 meters